The final weekend of the British Ceramics Biennial (BCB), 12 and 13 November, is a ‘Sell Out Weekend’, and is your last chance to see and buy ceramic artwork from this major cultural festival, and shop for some unique Christmas gifts.
- Objects from FRESH, an exhibition of work by the ceramics stars of the future, featuring beakers by Jill Shaddock for £25 through to a £5,700 dinner set by Bethan Lloyd Worthington.
- In celebration of the British Ceramics Biennial, the Spode plates on show in the Spode Room will be sold for 50% off the suggested retail price. All proceeds will be invested in the future of the biennial.
- A chance to buy work from AWARD, an exhibition featuring some of the biggest names in the ceramic world. Objects include beakers by Su Kim for £40 through to a Philip Eglin sculpture for £12,500.
- A one-off opportunity to buy work from Flux, a newly launched Stoke-based design company whose work is normally only available for trade buyers.
- A range of other BCB products including Earthen Vessels from Gujarat, India, brought over by BCB in 2009, and a selection of specially made stools from The Factory Refectory.
You can download the price lists by clicking here.