Here are just a few ideas to keep everyone happy through the school holidays that don’t have to cost you lots of money. Enjoy!
- Staffordshire Hoard at the Potteries Museum in Stoke-on-Trent City Centre.
Discover the world famous Staffordshire Hoard now on permanent display at the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery with enhanced interpretation for 2011. Also at the museum explore the history of the Potteries, including the world’s greatest collection of Staffordshire Ceramics.
- Pottery Factory Shopping Wedgwood, Emma Bridgewater, Burleigh, Moorland and more…
- Shopping Village at Trentham Estate.
- Active Stoke-on-Trent. Stoke-on-Trent is one of the greenest cities in the UK with over 1380 hectares of park and open spaces.
- Emma Bridgwater Factory Tour. See pottery being made at the city centre factory. Booking essential.
- British Ceramics Biennial. On at Potteries Museum & Art Gallery, the Original Spode Factory and at Air Space Gallery.
- Stoke-on-Trent’s Waterways and Canal Network.
- Once Upon A Time on until November 20 at the Potteries Museum & Art Gallery. Explore the world of fairytales and discover the stories behind the stories in this enchanting family-friendly exhibition.